Whether you're buying or selling your pre-owned handbags, Luxury Vintage Market is committed to building your trust. We do this by offering the most competitive offers, realistic prices and convenient tools for sellers and buyers of authentic luxury items.
HOW IT WORKS
- Submit individual items you would like to sell.
- We will email you with a price quote.
- Print your complimentary shipping label and send us your items.
- Get paid by direct deposit, store credit or check the next business day after we receive and authenticate your items.
Why Consign Luxury Vintage Market Way?
Receive payout for your preowned luxury accessories by selling them on consignment. Our fees and quick turnaround ensures that your items receive top dollar, professional presentation, and maximum exposure. This process typically takes between two and ten weeks.
Three reasons why Luxury Vintage Market is the place to sell your preowned luxury accessories:
- Fees: Do the math! Our base fee is only 50% of the selling price.
- Maximum Exposure: Maximum Exposure: Luxury Vintage Market is the industry-leading resale destination. We provide the largest selection of authentic preowned luxury Handbags. Shoppers looking for affordable LuxuryVintage Market find us in many ways: our website which receives high volume shopping traffic, boutique locations located in the finest parts of Miami.
- Consignor Accounts: Luxury Vintage Market has the most transparent consignment process. You can track the progress of your items from arrival through the preparation process, and all the way to the item's sale and our payment to you.
Authenticity & Cancellation
A. Consignment Items
Seller attests all item(s) submitted, and being sold under this contract are authentic. If any Consignment item is found to be a counterfeit, Luxury Vintage Market will return the item to the Seller upon seller's payment of the authentication fee of $75, or $125 if the item is an Hermes Birkin or Kelly. Seller agrees to promptly return any and all funds issued for such item(s) to Luxury Vintage Market Items with authentication fees that are left unpaid after 60 days will be destroyed.
B. Direct Buy Items
Seller attests all item(s) being sold under this contract are authentic. If any Direct Buy item(s) is found to be a counterfeit, Luxury Vintage Market may request repayment of any funds issued for such item(s) within 30 days of purchasing the item(s). Seller agrees to promptly return any and all funds issued for such item(s) to Luxury Vintage Market All Direct Buy transactions are final at the time of payment, with the exception of items determined not to be authentic. Items are not deemed authentic until received and reviewed by an Authentication Specialist at Luxury Vintage Market headquarters: issuance of payment for any item(s) in a showroom is not evidence of authenticity.
If any item(s) needs to be sent to Luxury Vintage Market corporate office to be authenticated prior to payment, Seller agrees to accept the buyout price range offered above on this contract. If Seller requests that any item(s) be returned and not sold, Seller agrees to pay the authentication fee of $75, or $125 if the item is an Hermes Birkin or Kelly.
2. Consignment Fees, Pricing & Discounting
A. Consignment Fees. Our tiered structure is as follows and applies to each item:
- 50% for sale items, consignor receives 50%
Luxury Vintage Market will determine prices based on comparable prices for items of same or similar style and condition. Luxury Vintage Market the right to set prices on all items. Consignment estimates are based on average sale prices of similar bags and are not guarantees of future payout amounts.
C. Discounting. Luxury Vintage Market items may be discounted in accordance with the following schedule:
- If unsold after 30 days item will be discounted by 15%
- If unsold after 60 days item will be discounted by 25%
- If unsold after 90 days item will be discounted by 35%
3. Contract Term
This agreement shall have a term of 90 days and may be terminated by either party by giving 10 days written notice to the other party. If a Seller decides to terminate this agreement before the end of the term, the early termination fee of $75, or $125 if the item is an Hermes Birkin or Kelly, will apply (per item returned). if the item is an Hermes Birkin or Kelly will return to sellers any unsold merchandise at the end of this term. Items with authentication fees that are left unpaid after 60 days will be destroyed.
Quotes are not guaranteed payment amounts. The final amount paid to the Seller is based off of inspection and verification of the item received. Sellers are then paid via the saved method selected in their account. Checks are issued for Direct Buys in the showroom when possible. Consignors are paid after their item(s) are sold, payment has cleared and the item(s) shipped.